Saturday, November 8, 2014

All About Comfort


"Travel.  As much as you can.  As far as you can.  As long as you can.  Life's not meant to be lived in one place."

Gentleman's quote  tumblr


This is so true and for me, living in two countries, I do it often.  It is so important to be comfortable on those long flights.  If you feel the same way, I am showing you a few of my favorite things that make me feel good.




I just bought my latest pair of Bernie Mev shoes, the elastic booties.  You won't know how great they feel until you try them. Though not the most stylish shoes in my closet, I tend to wear Bernie Mev for their comfort.  I can wear them all day and am not dying to take them off when I get home.  They are amazing.

Cashmere pants and top..on sale


It is important to be comfortable while still looking good. This suit fits the bill for me.  Just tie a pretty scarf around your neck and you are good to go.

A Great Neiman Marcus tote


Don't forget to throw a snack in your bag.  For me, trail mix always satisfies.  Trader Joe has a great one.


Bon Voyage

A Bientôt

Audrey

1 comment:

  1. Audrey, I bought a pair of those shoes when you recommended them before. They are amazing. Of course, mine are gold shimmery ones. :)'s

    ReplyDelete