Thursday, January 7, 2016

Living in a high rise in Dallas





I love living in a high rise condo with all the amenities.  There were, however, a few things that I had to find solutions for. 
I have a fifteen year old Maltese that cannot make it through the night anymore so I hated the thought of taking the elevator down in the middle of the night so she could go out.
Lo and behold I found this..... just click on the blue link if this would solve the same problem for you.
I put the box on the terrace and Skye took to it immediately as it is real grass.


At the suggestion of several of my friends with the same problem, I am posting this today.  I hope this is helpful for you.

Happy 2016
A bientôt
Audrey

2 comments:

  1. that's a great idea, do not need it (cat uses kitty litter) but if I had a dog ... yes please
    thanks for sharing, I will remember it for my clients that live in condos with elder dogs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought one such designer French Rococo furniture online from one of the reputed furniture companies in London last week as I moved to a new house in Croydon and was looking for an antique piece and this intricately hand carved, hand polished, distressed painted and gilded furniture in the form of a French armchair was certainly worth my money as the exquisite design and vintage appeal was certainly to my liking and best matched with the decor of my French style living room.

    ReplyDelete