Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Paris to Dallas



photo by pcworld.com

Today I am leaving France to spend time in Dallas.  I am ready for the flight having packed lots of things for the eleven hour flight.

I cannot leave without a good moisturizer and I find this French one to be wonderful.

Sothys moisturizer

I have to be comfortable in what I am wearing or I am miserable.  Today I have on an antique mens wedding shirt, similar to the one pictured, and a loose fitting pair of tights ( that sounds like an oxymoron). It looks good and I am super comfortable.  I bring a cashmere shawl with me and I am all set.

Wedding shirt


Cashmere shawl


I always wear my Bernie Mev shoes, as they are the most comfortable for all the walking we do at the airport. For those who have bought these shoes before, don't you agree?

Bernie Mev shoes


And if I am lucky these will be waiting for me when I get home. The yellow rose of Texas......

photo by amor.co.ke

A Bientôt

Audrey

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I can hop up there to meet you for lunch while you're in Texas ?
    I would so love that.
    And, yep, I love those Bernie Mav shoes, I bought them in bronze cause they kinda glitter (like me).
    :)'s

    ReplyDelete