Sunday, October 20, 2013

Getting ready to take a ski trip

Since I will be going to Deer Valley for Thanksgiving and I am in the States now, I am doing a bit of shopping.  Ski clothing is more readily available here than in La Tour Blanche France Ha, Ha!!!!!

I return to France next week and then back to the U.S. the end of November to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family.

Deer Valley Beach is a wonderful place to hang out waiting for friends and family to ski in and have lunch.  The food is really wonderful at the restaurants on the mountain. Deer Valley turkey chili is simply the best there is.....

    parkcitytickets.com

Gorgeous gloves

Love this hat

Bogner ski jacket

Uggs in color

Kate Somerville moisturizer

Hip Pack

Chanel lip gloss


Click on the BLUE for details of each of the items.


I hope you create wonderful holiday memories and I hope to do so too!!!!!

A Bientôt

Audrey

2 comments:

  1. I love Deer Valley - our family has been going there for years! I also love all of your choices so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fabulous time for the holidays + your taste is excellent + Happy Monday...xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete